At germ geeks We use Mediclean Germicide. EPA#70385-6 Economical heavy-duty cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer. EPA registered as a fungicide, virucide, disinfectant, sanitizer, and mildewstat. Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria (including MRSA), it inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and is EPA-registered for Human Coronavirus and SARS Associated Coronavirus (SARS) efficacy. Can be used for sewage and trauma cleanup.
• Suitable for use as a cleaner/deodorizer on non-porous surfaces that have been exposed to a sewer back-up, flooding or water damage
• Sanitizes hard non-porous, non-food contact surfaces
• To clean and disinfect non-porous personal protective equipment such as headgear, hard hats, respirators, etc.
• Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
• Effective carpet deodorizer against odor-causing bacteria for home, institutional, industrial and use
• Kills common household germs including Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus faecalis, Human Coronavirus, Influenza A / Brazil,2009 H1N1 flu virus, and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (the athlete’s foot fungus), HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.